Please note due to our boats popularity for overnight liveaboard trips of upto 6 days/5 nights we now only offer daytrips on a private charter basis for groups of 2-10 people. You can contact us for pricing and further information.
Daily diving trips leave from Labuan Bajo at 7.30am on-board our custom built diveboat Mimic. Itineraries for these trips vary dependent on local conditions and diver experience but we regularly visit all the best sites in Central and North Komodo.
- Max 3 dives / snorkels
- Free flow water/tea/coffee
- All dive / snorkeling equipment
- Trekking (if desired; please note that there is a fee for dragon trekking see below)
- Harbor clearance
- National Park fees
- Staff gratuities
- Local Tourism Tax
Komodo National Park Fees
National Park fees are required for each day of your trip and consist of the following per person:
- Diving Ticket: 175,000IDR/day (250,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
- Snorkeling Ticket: 165,000IDR/day (240,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
- Trekking Fee: 115,000IDR per person plus a guide fee of 80,000IDR splittable by up to 4 people per guide. Note that trekking fees are only needed when we go dragon trekking on Rinca or Komodo Island.
Local Tourism Tax
Since October 2018 local governemnt has added a new tourism tax for guests participating in marine activities. The price of this tax is 100,000IDR per person, per day.
Mimic is also available for PRIVATE CHARTER and for budget Liveaboard Trips of up to six days, please contact us directly for information on this.