Daily diving trips leave from Labuan Bajo at 7.30am each day on-board our custom built diveboat Mimic. Itineraries for these trips vary dependent on local conditions and diver experience but we regularly visit all the best sites in Central and North Komodo.
Prices for daily diving are as follows:
- 2 tank daily dive: 1,200,000IDR
- 2 tank daily dive plus trekking: 1,500,000IDR
- 3 tank daily dive: 1,500,000IDR
Prices for daily snorkeling are as follows:
Snorkeling plus trekking: 1,000,000IDR
- Max 3 dives/unlimited snorkeling
- Free flow water/tea/coffee
- All dive/snorkeling equipment
- Trekking (if desired; please note that there is a fee for dragon trekking see below)
- Harbor clearance
- National Park fees
- Staff gratuities
Komodo National Park Fees
National Park fees are required for each day of your trip and consist of the following per person:
- Diving Ticket: 175,000IDR/day (250,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
- Snorkeling Ticket: 165,000IDR/day (240,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
- Trekking Fee: 65,000IDR per person plus a guide fee of 80,000IDR splittable by up to 4 people per guide. Note that trekking fees are only needed when we go dragon trekking on Rinca or Komodo Island.
Mimic is also available for PRIVATE CHARTER and for short 2 or 3 day budget Liveaboard Trips, please contact us directly for information on this.