Click here for a boat description.
All rates are per person per day.
- Sleeping pad on deck with pillow, sheet & blanket
- All meals on-board (Lunch is the first meal on the day of departure and the last meal on the day of return)
- 3 Dives per trip day (exception for 5 dives on 2 day trip) in a group of a maximum of 4 divers per dive guide
- 3 Snorkels per trip day (exception for 5 snorkels on 2 day trip)
- Free flow water/tea/coffee
- All diving/snorkeling equipment
- Trekking (if desired – please note that there is a dragon trekking fee see below)
- Harbor clearance
- National Park fees
- Staff gratuities
Komodo National Park Fees
National Park fees are required for each day of your trip and consist of the following per person:
- Diving Ticket: 175,000IDR/day (250,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
- Snorkeling Ticket: 165,000IDR/day (240,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
- Trekking Fee: 65,000IDR per person plus a guide fee of 80,000IDR splittable by up to 4 people per guide. Note that trekking fees are only needed when we go dragon trekking on Rinca or Komodo Island.
Please contact us for Inquiries & Bookings by filling out the form below.