Click here for a boat description.
All rates are per person per day.
Rate: $165 US/diver/day
Rate: $130 US/snorkeler/day
- Sleeping pad on deck with pillow, sheet & blanket
- All meals on-board (Lunch is the first meal on the day of departure and the last meal on the day of return)
- 3 Dives per trip day (exception for 5 dives on 2 day trip) in a group of a maximum of 4 divers per dive guide
- 3 Snorkels per trip day (exception for 5 snorkels on 2 day trip)
- Free flow water/tea/coffee
- All diving/snorkeling equipment
- Trekking (if desired – please note that there is a dragon trekking fee see below)
- Harbor clearance
- National Park fees
- Staff gratuities
- Local Tourism Tax
Komodo National Park Fees
National Park fees are required for each day of your trip and consist of the following per person:
- Diving Ticket: 175,000IDR/day (250,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
- Snorkeling Ticket: 165,000IDR/day (240,000IDR on Sundays and National Holidays)
- Trekking Fee: 115,000IDR per person plus a guide fee of 80,000IDR splittable by up to 4 people per guide. Note that trekking fees are only needed when we go dragon trekking on Rinca or Komodo Island.
LOCAL TOURISM TAX
Since October 2018 the local authorities added an extra Tourism Tax for guests visiting Komodo National Park for marine activities. The price for this is IDR 100,000 per person, per day.
Please contact us for Inquiries & Bookings by filling out the form below.